An Activation and Celebration of the divine feminine
Explore the magical potency of the divine feminine, including: Kundalini yoga and the moon centers, guided meditations, Sacred sexual practice workshops, Ayurveda self care, Essential oils, wildlife safari, and temple tours!
February 15th to February 22nd 2019
5 days at Galapita Eco Lodge and 2 days oceanside.
Your guides on this journey
Is a Nutritional therapist, private chef and multidisciplinary Yoga teacher (Yin Yoga, Therapeutics, Restorative, Vinyasa). She is passionate about exploring the natural world, taking time to connect with mother nature, healing through plants and the study of yogic sciences.
Raj Preet Kaur:
Is a Kundalini yoga teacher, Ayurvedic practitioner and Life coach. She works to empower women to reconnect with their divine feminine through their bodies and their moon centers. In her practice she combines the knowledge of Ayurveda, essential oils, life coaching and Kundalini yoga to support women in their process.
Sample daily schedule
(subject to slight modifications to suit timings and weather conditions etc)
7:00- 8:15 am: Kundalini Yoga & Meditation
8:30- 9:30 am: Breakfast
10:00 am -12:00pm: Small workshop or lecture / One morning will be open for excursions
1- 2.30pm Lunch
2:30- 6pm Free time / Treatments
7:30 -8:45: Yin – Restorative yoga / guided Meditation / Yoga nidra
9pm Celestial sleep under the milky way
The room configurations are as follows:
- Sapphire Villa, waterfall view – Sleeps twin, double or singles occupancy (1-2pax)
- Emerald Villa, Lotus pond View – sleeps up to 4 (shared bathroom)
- Diamond Villa, River/forest view – sleeps up to 4 (shared bathroom)
- Ruby Villa, Lotus pond / River view – Sleeps twin, double or single occupancy (1-2pax)
- Air conditioned – en-suite sleeps 2
- $1850 single occupancy Villa
- $1850 AC shared occupancy (twin)
- $1750 double occupancy – (twin) Villa
- $1650 shared (triple/quad) Villa
Included in retreat package price:
- 2 nights bed and breakfast beach side in Negombo (approx 15mins from Colombo Bandaranaike Intl Airport).
- Transport to and from Galapita Eco Lodge
- 5 nights full board at Galapita
- 1 Ayurvedic treatment
- 1 short excursion
- Daily yoga and meditation
To secure your space please select accommodation type, a $500 non refundable deposit is required at time of booking. Balance to be paid in full 6 weeks prior to retreat start date.